As a charity we’re heavily reliant on donations and fundraising to keep us going – we don’t have any staff making money for us.
However, there are a few ways supporters can help:
If anyone is feeling generous and would like to make a difference (big or small), here’s some things that we’re currently saving up for which would help our programme: Our Amazon Wishlist
If you register for this we get commission on purchases you make from a range of sites from Argos to Waitrose.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. It’ll only take a minute to setup, and then is easy… and we get 0.5% of all your purchases.
If you use a laptop/desktop:
- In your browser go to smile.amazon.co.uk
- First time you use it you’ll be asked to choose your favourite charity, we are “Heath and Reach Group” (yes, oddly it doesn’t say Scout).
If you use the iPhone app:
- Sadly it doesn’t work just yet, but it’s coming soon.
If you use the Android app
- You just need to turn it on. Go to Settings -> AmazonSmile, then Enable it.
- After you’ve enabled it, you can search for “Heath and Reach Group” (oddly it doesn’t say Scout).